and cruises of more than 2 days:
• Cancellation or changes of the booking have to be communicated to Nababbo Sail by email to email@example.com
• Nababbo Sail will totally refund the amount of the reservation in case of cancellation communicated within 30 days before the reservation date of the trip.
• For cancellation communicated within 7 days before the reservation date of the cruise Nababbo Sail will keep 50% of the total payment.
• In case of no show of the guests on the day of the reservation without prior communication Nababbo Sail will keep the full payment
Bad weather condition
Before we continue, it must be explained that meteorology is not an exact science, especially during the spring or the end of summer, so we are not able to make any final decisions until 24 hours before the start of the excursion.
In the case that the weather conditions are adverse and prevent the contracted boat excursion from going out, we will act as follows:
The most logical option would be to try to find an alternative date that can be enjoyed. In the case of not being able to offer an alternative date or that the clients cannot adapt their agenda to the new date, we will proceed to return the total amount paid in advance. The refund will be made within 48 hours, by bank transfer, to the account indicated by the customer, or if you paid through the booking online we will automatically give you the money back, available by Stripe in 5 working days.
Even within the same day we will try to adapt the time of departure and arrival to avoid possible bad weather to the best of our ability. For example, if the forecast says that it will rain continuously from 4 pm onward and we have hired a full day excursion from 10am to 7:30 pm then we will change to a new schedule of 10 am to 4pm.
The change of date or schedule does not imply any reduction in the rate or conditions of the contract unless the period of time of the excursion is reduced. In this case, the new rate corresponding to the new duration of the tour would be applied.
In no case will it be possible to make the decision of shortening the excursion, once it has already begun, in exchange for a reduction of price.
Once an alternative date has been chosen by customers, all the same cancellation policies will apply to the new date.
Nababbo Sail may decide to cancel the boat tour also on the same day of the reservation in case of bad weather and sea condition, in this case full refund will be provided. We reserve the right to cancel any cruise at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe but will always keep the guests informed.
In the event that the weather conditions prevent us from advancing with the trip and we can not find an alternative date, nor can we offer a comfortable and safe alternative route, we will proceed to return the total amount paid in advance. The refund will be made within 48 hours, by bank transfer, to the account indicated by the customer, or if you paid through the booking online we will automatically give you the money back, available by Stripe in 5 working days.
It is very important to note that if have accepted an alternative date to enjoy a day with better weather, all the same cancellation policies will apply to the new date. For example, if you change dates due to any of the causes like bad weather, overbooking, upgrade, you can only cancel the new date and get a refund if it complies with our cancellation policies.
Refunds or partial refunds for any other reason
We try our hardest to get as close to perfection as possible but, as we all know, nobody is perfect! Very seldom, a customer may find a detail on board that is not as we planned: an area that may not be cleaned as thoroughly as expected, a break down of some sort, amenities promised and not presented, a changed or shortened itinerary, etc.
Please DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE RETURNED HOME to write us an email with your complaints.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL WHILE YOU ARE STILL ON BOARD SO THAT WE HAVE TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU. If you feel your experience is below your expectations, for any reason at all, PLEASE CALL US ASAP WHILE YOU ARE ON BOARD! Please note that we have a strong policy against refunds or partial refunds if we receive the notification AFTER the boat trip has ended and it is no longer possible to resolve the issue for you.