Adverse weather conditions are those that either prevent the boat from leaving its base or that avert the boat trip from being carried out with full guarantees of safety and comfort for our customers. What we want is for you to spend an unforgettable day on board, but unforgettable “for good” not “for bad”.
Examples of adverse weather conditions:
- Forecast of strong waves, with a wave height of more than 1.5 meters, in the area where the boat trip takes place.
- Strong wind forecast with speeds exceeding 25 knots.
- Prediction of intense rain for a period of time exceeding 20% of the total duration of the excursion.
Examples of weather conditions that are NOT adverse to navigation:
Above all, we will always apply common sense. Nababbo Sail will, above all, always apply common sense. In no case will we force the continuance of the excursion on a day in which our clients are not going to enjoy our boat trips to the maximum, showing the greatest flexibility possible in reschedules and different timing.
- There is a forecast that shows it is cloudy or there is little sun.
- There is possibility of weak rains during a period of less than 20% of the total time for the excursion.
- We are cold because we have not read the instructions and we have not brought warm clothes.